favorite this postFreelance Construction Estimating Available (North East US)hide this posting
available afternoons available evenings available mornings education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
Freelance Construction Estimating Available- Commercial And High End Residential
-Over 20 years of construction estimating experience in all facets of construction- primarily commercial and very high end residential- nationwide- from $2,000 to $300MM in size
- Project Scheduling using MS Project and Primavera
- For G.C's- we bid the entire job for you
- For Subcontractors- we compose a complete labor, material and equipment estimate for your trade
- For Architects- we check construction costs throughout the design process and verify GC costs
- For Property Owners/Developers- we perform site and building construction cost assessments
- We now offer estimator training! If you have junior estimators that need training or even current senior staff that needs help focusing on a particular area, we can train that person for you.
* We also have extensive experience with JOC, MATOC, SABER and federal work.
We primarily work in New England, New York, New Jersey, Texas, California, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania. We are certainly open to other areas if you have a project and would like to bid in that area.
Why would you hire an independent estimator?
1. It is less than 1% of the total project cost, and for that price you get an honest and unbiased assessment of what it will cost to do the job.
2. You don't have to hire a full time person- by using us as you need to it saves you the financial burden of keeping a full time employee and keeping that person busy. For example, on average, a quality full time estimator is going to cost you at least $75K per year plus burden so you are looking at almost 6 figures right out of the gate to keep that employee on hand. By hiring us as you need us, your costs would be significantly less.
3. We work with you in depth to understand who you are, what you do specifically and what your business goals are both now and in the future. We want you to succeed and we want you to be a client for life.
4. We work quickly and accurately and have NEVER missed a deadline. Seriously, NEVER.
** For more info and rates, please visit www.precision-estimating.com or call