favorite this postBusiness Consultant (Boston Area)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Experienced business professional with several years of experience in various fields such as consulting, accounting, financial services, management, and adjunct teaching. I have strong research/analysis skills as well as very good writing/editing capabilities. I am able to work on and solve business problems quickly with timely, well thought out, effective solutions. I am also well versed in general business knowledge by having a Master's and Bachelor's in Management.
• Meet with clients to analyze problem to determine course of action and plan
• Manage budgets to achieve targets and incentives
• Analyze and compile data, financial information, and other information
• Manage and counsel employees to boost morale and effectiveness
• Provide clear, timely, and effective information/solutions to related parties
• Services provided: Business Consulting, Accounting, Marketing, Social Media, Writing/Editing
Adjunct Professor - CSI - Charlestown, MA 9/2016-Present
• Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions
• Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records
• Prepare course materials such as syllabus, homework assignments, and handouts
• Accommodate and vary teaching methods to ensure student success
Associate - State Street - Quincy, MA 9/2007 - 4/2009
• Administered to fund groups for currency exchange trades (data entry, time deposits, research, spreadsheets).
• Worked with software programs (Crystal Reports - Global Plus) for trade processing.
• Performed daily close in order to execute hundreds of trades on a daily basis.
• Enforced security procedures for clients through the supervision of shifts (up to ten guards).
• Took field notes, filled out reports, monitored CCTV, and oversaw access control.
• Also assisted with payroll, scheduling, personnel decisions, and client relations.
Assistant Manager - Walgreens - Revere, MA 3/2002 - 7/2004
• Assisted store manager to maintain and improve store profitability by running store operations. Responsible for staff of up to ten people per shift.
• Performed duties such as training, merchandising, inventory control, hiring, scheduling, payroll and cash handling.
• Helped customers with refunds, exchanges, and other inquiries.
• Consistently maintained or exceeded sales quotas.
Bridgewater State University Bridgewater, MA June 2013
Master of Science earned in Management. Concentration in Organizational Development.
University of Massachusetts Boston, MA June 2008
Bachelor of Science earned in Management.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers