favorite this postBilingual Administrative Assistant/Accounting Clerkhide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
I have over 8 years experience in Customer Service and Administrative Support. I am self-motivated, flexible and trustworthy and I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. I am also bilingual in (English and Spanish) and built relationships with clients and employees.
Because of previous administrative/accounting experience having worked in that field, I can:
• Help customers with their basic concerns and solve problems with ease
• Understanding of sense of urgency
• Prepare contracts for customers
• Speaking with Financial Companies
• Pay customers in a timely manner
• Receive payment from customers
• Answer multi-line phone
• Processing warranty for trucks
• Handle cash and credit cards
• Submit warranty for trucks that are purchased
• Working with: QuickBooks, Excede, Outlook, Microsoft and Excel
In addition, I have experience in receiving incoming calls on multi-lines phone systems, routing information to proper personal. Some of the duties include: follow-up proceedings for services requested by clients. I have performed various tasks such as: photocopying documents, completed computer tasks and performing general office duties. I believe that I will be a great asset to your company because of my experience.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers