Hardworking Assistant Property Manager Wanted !! (Full-time Position) I am looking for someone who has a strong work ethic, who is friendly, enthusiastic, conscientious & who recognizes the importance of attention to detail and who understands that professionalism is required at all times regardless of the circumstance or problem that may arise ! Full experience is not necessary, but a positive and willing attitude is required !! Our office is in the heart of Davis Square which gives us an edge on other companies and which also creates opportunities that other companies cannot offer! Please see below the following requirements and job description:
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Real Estate License or Property Manager Certificate.
Valid Driver's License
Reliable Automobile to go to Properties regularly
Available to work weekends occasionally.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel.
Full Knowledge of Buildium (Property Management Software)
Ability to use personal cell phone for work.
Extreme Attention to Detail is required & strong listening skills !
Ability to work in a very fast pace environment and wear multiple hats.
- Handle all billing and accounting for 100+ properties.
- Work with contractors at our management properties.
- Organize/Schedule contractors for maintenance issues.
- Diagnose maintenance issues at properties and with tenants.
- Organize Tax Reports for End of the Year requirements.
- Provide a clean, safe and happy environment for tenants.
- Day to day Administration work in office
- Answering office phone calls from rental clients
- Support Rental & Sales Agents per direction of Property Manager
- invoice & information Inputting with full accuracy
- Available to go onsite & act quickly upon any emergencies at properties
- Will work Directly to Operations/Property Manager
- Will support Benoit Owner as needed whenever necessary
(Monday - Friday) 9am-5pm
Some Weekends as backup.
Please email your resume to Craig@benoitrealestate.com
and Then call or text Craig Scanzio (Operations/Property Manager) at 617-758-9763.
Best hours to reach me is 10am to 9pm
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers