Coldwell Banker is seeking a Sales Support Administrator to work in its branch office. The work hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30a-5:00p.
QR Code Link to This Post
The SSA will be responsible for coordinating and supporting Coldwell Banker's sales office operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong service background, attention to detail, a high capability with and understanding of technology, amazing organizational skills, and a willingness to be part of a team. Job duties will include administrative, advertising and marketing needs, social media support, technology and Company system support, processing, ordering supplies and other administrative, and customer service duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the face of the office and provide excellent customer services to clients, independently affiliated sales agents, vendors and others.
- Responsible for direct support of the branch manager/office operations, including but not limited to: branch accounts payables and receivables, expense reports, coordination all office administration tasks, including general, office and business supply orders, equipment maintenance, coordinate the affiliation process for new agents, file maintenance, general office appearance, and repair issues.
- Provide instruction and support on office systems.
- Order business cards, name badges and handle other miscellaneous tasks, including zip forms, digital ink and other company programs.
- Assist sales agents with marketing, advertising and technology needs related to company resources on request.
- Coordinate paperwork for newly affiliation sales agents.
- Provide social media and marketing support to allow the sales agents to focus on the growth of their business.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate input and updates to Company related systems (Homebase, Gateway, Trident, etc.).
- Assist agents with assembling materials for Open Houses.
- Perform variety of other administrative duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer centric business environment with administrative responsibility for office operations.
- Real Estate background preferred.
- Strong customer service skills with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Strong working knowledge of computer applications, such as but not limited to:
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Web browsing: Internet Explorer or Chrome
- Understanding of basic network connectivity
- Proficient and skilled in social media applications including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, company web pages, MLS.
- Ability to perform without delay and in a fast-paced environment/
- Ability to manage and execute on assignments with competing priorities.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Highly skilled and motivated in both administrative and technology duties.
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs.
- Willingness to work additional hours as approved by management and needed.