compensation: 50-60K, plus bonus and benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an Oncology Research firm with groundbreaking discoveries that are contributing to the fight against cancer. We are looking for a mission driven Operations Associate/Office Manager to join our growing start-up team. You will be the first non-science hire and will have the opportunity to get your hands into every aspect of the business, including building our amazing culture! The ideal candidate will have the ability to analyze a situation/set of data, problem solve, and reach out for guidance as needed. This role also involves office management - ensuring the office space is running smoothly - i.e. vendor management, meetings scheduled, space is maintained etc. Great attitude, self-motivation, and the strong desire to organize are the essential qualities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee the day to day office operations
• Source vendors, negotiate contracts and establish accounts during the start-up phase
• Facilitate move into temporary and permanent office space
• Assist the CEO on management and administrative tasks
• Coordinate complex travel arrangements
• Define project plans, setting milestones, and running meetings for a range of internal programs
• Order and maintain office and kitchen supplies and placing orders as needed
• Maintain FedEx account: creating shipping labels and coordinating urgent delivery pick up needs
• Coordinate facilities needs with landlord as well as handling badge and security access
• Act as website administrator, responsible for additions/ modifications and acting as media contact
• Manage HR function, including recruiting, on-boarding, implementing benefits, etc.
• An undergraduate degree is required with a post graduate qualification favorably viewed
• 1-2 years of work experience in a fast paced environments with ownership of multiple work streams
• Strong MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel capabilities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers