Integro's global team of specialized risk experts are passionate, proactive professionals who build an intimate understanding of our clients' specific circumstances, plans and operating environments. As a result, our clients benefit from tailored, cost effective solutions and the highest standards of practices. Our people set us apart; our extraordinary colleagues possess unique talent, unparalleled passion and proven skill.
We're looking for a SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR / OFFICE MANAGER
Integro is proud to employ extraordinary colleagues that possess unique talent, unparalleled passion and proven skill. We have an exciting opportunity for a top class Senior Administrator / Office Manager to join our collaborative and growth focused team. You'll be responsible for all administrative functions for the office, and be a critical member of the team. The role is fast-paced and ideal for someone who is organized, an independent thinker, and embraces change.
* Support team of insurance professionals in all administrative activities, including arranging conference calls,
filing expense reports, tracking vacation time, and arranging travel
* Coordinate client meetings, roundtables, and conferences including food orders, hotel reservations, and
shipping of event materials
* Collect, manage and maintain client data
* Create client and prospect materials such as bound books and presentations
* Manage the client invoicing process
* Provide top class guest management services, including general reception duties
* Accountable for managing the office environment, including ordering office supplies and interfacing with
vendors and building management
* Continually seek out and recommend process improvements
Education, experience, and skills:
* At least 3 years' experience coordinating complex administrative processes and projects within a mid or large
* Top class organizational and time management skills
* Expert Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Excellent attention to detail and strong process management skills
* A confident, professional demeanor with strong communication skills and the ability to form relationships at all
* The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced while delivering high quality results
* A client-first and flexible attitude, with a focus on solutions
Experienced, qualified candidates please reply with a copy of your current resume as an attachment in Word or .pdf format, plus a brief introductory email describing your level of experience in office administration with an example of over-the-top customer service you've provided to a client or colleague.
Candidates who meet our general criteria will be contacted for a next step telephone interview within 3 business days of receipt of your application of interest. Thank you for your interest in our opening.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers