• Manage daily schedules, travel arrangements, and expense reporting
• Fill-out, format, and compile multiple forms and letters
• Preparation of marketing collateral for distribution
• Liaison with various internal departments
• Research and prospecting potential leads.
• Correspond and communicate with key individuals
• Miscellaneous duties, projects and assigned tasks.
• Bachelors Degree desired, but not required.
• 2+ plus years administrative experience working in a busy, professional office environment is necessary.
• Strong experience in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and SalesForce (or similar data entry program)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers