Our client, a well-known financial advising firm, is looking for an experience receptionist to join their Human Resources team on a contract to permanent. The receptionist will be the first point of contact for all guests and employees of the Boston office. If you are interested in joining the HR team, please submit a copy of your resume today. Immediate availability is a MUST!
• Greet, screen and direct visitors, vendors and job applicants
• Handle incoming calls and direct them properly through the switchboard
• Perform clerical duties as needed
• Coordinate catering from various restaurants for department meetings
• Assist with facilities issues
• Assist with special projects as requested
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum of two years of receptionist experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills
• Extraordinary customer service attitude
• Ability to multi-task under pressure
• Interest in working in Human Resources
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers