The Opportunity: Hallkeen Management is seeking a motivated and dedicated Property Manager for our 80-unit apartment community - East Canton Street Apartments, located in Boston, MA. A successful candidate will possess Affordable Housing experience including a strong knowledge of Section 8 / LIHTC and HUD policies and procedures.
As Property Manager, your primary responsibilities include: Affordable Housing (Section 8) voucher preparation, TRACS transmissions, LIHTC, the certification and recertification process, marketing, staff supervision, budgeting, variance reporting, regulatory reporting, etc., with an emphasis on resident relations and retention.
• Leading by example and being a role model for the standards and behaviors consistent with the core values and culture of Hallkeen Management
• Inspiring the team to effectively execute rentals, marketing and operational activities that achieve budgeted occupancy and customer retention goals
• Managing the financial performance of the property in accordance with the established budget
• Creating and delivering timely and accurate financial and operational performance reports to ownership that clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends and variances
• Cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with owners, residents, employees and vendors
• Inspiring the professional growth and development of all team members by encouraging knowledge sharing and collaboration. Supporting participation in training and educational opportunities
You Create Value by:
• Coaching, motivating and providing team members with opportunities to develop their skills.
• Proactively manage the performance of all team members through reviews and constructive feedback
• Take the leading role in ensuring the community exceeds owner expectations
What You Bring to Hallkeen:
• 3+ years of property management experience
• A track record of success building, developing and retaining high-performing teams
• A track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with residents, ownership groups and vendors
• Experience developing and managing budget and P&L
• Proficiency with industry software (OneSite), apps and computer programs
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you are interested in applying for this position please fax or e-mail resume to 781-915-3144 or email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers