We are currently seeking a Program Assistant to support the enrollment process for engineering, science and technology professionals looking to advance their career by enrolling into short-term courses in one of Boston's most respected universities. You would be serving as the main point of contact for inquiries from prospective students, faculty and other university staff. You would also assist with the registration of those participants and manage the process by using the university's CRM system.
• Responsible for being the first point of contact for prospective and enrolled students; Must be comfortable in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Provide interested individuals with general program information, discuss program details, and provide customer service to both internal and external constituents
• Prepare invoices, receive and process purchase orders and payments
• Support the enrollment team; answer phones and respond to e-mails
• General administrative duties including ordering of supplies, maintaining inventory, arranging registration materials, and assist in collecting payment from participants
• Assist with monthly events both on and off campus
• Bachelor Degree required; and 1 to 3 years of related professional experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Administrative skills including intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Must have experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
• Ability to multi-task and excel in a team environment
• Proven ability providing detailed work in a high-volume office
• Higher Education experience is a plus!
Think this could be a good fit? All interested and qualified candidates should apply with a resume along with their availability for a quick introductory call. Thank you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers