compensation: $14 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
One of our Clients in Boston is looking for a Procurement Assistant to join their fun and young team! This is a temporary position that starts immediately. The Procurement Assistant will assist with requests and inquiries regarding purchase orders for goods and services. The Procurement Assistant also must coordinate purchase requests come into the department. The ideal candidate must have excellent customer service and communication skills, as well as being a professional multi-tasker. Join this exciting team!
Interested applicants please respond with your resume!
• Enter and update information about purchase orders and inventory into database.
• Reach out to prospective delivery partners.
• Receive quotes from vendors for supplies and services; including availability, cost, and delivery details.
• Refurbish information regarding orders and parts.
• Negotiate pricing within company guidelines and budget.
• Maintain confidential information.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• 1 experience in customer-service environment.
• Experience with Materials Management preferred.
• Ability to maintain confidential information and records.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers