Our client, a leading consulting engineering firm located in downtown Boston, is looking to add a dynamic part-time receptionist to their team on a temporary-to-hire basis. They are looking for someone who is comfortable with being the first point of contact for all clients and guests. If interested, please submit a copy of your resume today. Immediate availability is a MUST!
• Meeting and greeting clients, vendors, and other guests
• Answering and directing phone calls using switchboard
• Scheduling conference room appointments and meetings
• Ordering office supplies and keeping track of inventory as needed
• Assisting team members with proposals for new projects
• Managing projects and project calendar
• Arranging travel for team members
• Immediate availability is a MUST!
• Bachelor's degree required
• 1-3 years of experience in a client facing role
• Must be okay with working 25 hours per week
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers