One of our clients in the medical industry, located in Waltham, is looking for a Part Time Editorial Assistant to join their team. The duties of the Part Time Editorial Assistant position will include reviewing writing samples, helping with the publication process, and acting as a liaison between several departments. Ideal hours would be 9 AM to 2 PM four days a week but the company can be flexible. This Part Time Editorial Assistant position is perfect for someone who is organized, autonomous, and creative. This position will start as a temporary contract but can become permanent for the right candidate.
If you are interested, send a copy of your resume now for immediate consideration!
• Developing evaluation tools for reviews
• Working with graphics programs to create or edit material
• Assisting with the development of the webpage
• Reviewing writing samples
• Helping with the publication process
• Acting as a liaison between several departments
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• 1+ years of experience in an office setting or with editorial work
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Experience with using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• An interest in science and an understanding of scientific terminology is a plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers