Micro-Leads is a startup Bioelectronics Medical Device Company creating a therapeutic neurostimulator and a pre-clinical neural stimulation discovery electrophysiology product line.
Micro-Leads is seeking a talented and experienced Bookkeeper and Office Administrator to assist with small business operations. We are looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual who would enjoy assuming a variety of responsibilities, to help us launch new medical device products and to provide administrative support for the organization.
• Assist with accounts payable and receivable
• Create purchase orders and communicate effectively with vendors
• Process expense reports and credit card reconciliations
• Coordinate ledger activity with accounting firm
• Track reporting and other deadlines for contracts and government grants
• Assist with general office administration and ad-hoc projects
• Experience with Quickbooks accounting software preferred
• Excellent attention to detail
• Work independently and take initiative
• Bachelors degree and prior office experience required
• Available to work 15-25 hours per week
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers