Growing mental health practice in Waltham, MA looking for friendly/outgoing front desk receptionist who is someone with a "go get it" attitude along with someone who takes the initiative to problem solve and resolve questions/problems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Communicating with patients/providers on a daily basis via all methods (phone and e-mail) effectively and
• Excellent computer skills -- MS Office, Outlook, AdvancedMD (helpful but not necessary)
• Must have excellent customer service experience
• Check in/out patients/scheduling appointments
• Verifying health coverage
• Collecting co-payments/balances
• Maintaining patients demographics
• General office duties
• Must have a positive attitude and be eager to be part of the TEAM
Prior medical office experience (minimum 1 year)
Professional phone manner and attitude
Detailed oriented and team player
To successfully perform this job one must be organized, be able to multitask and prioritize effectively to ensure completion of all daily responsibilities. Great communication skills are necessary to speak with patients and others in the office. Must be willing to listen and be able to learn quickly to facilitate smooth operation in the office.
This is a part time position, between 25-32 hours per week. Tuesday 2-8p.m., Wednesday 11-8:30p.m., Thursday 1-8:30p.m. and every other Saturday 11-4:30p.m.
If you meet the above requirements, please e-mail your resume and include your hours of availability.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers