Make a difference for children and adults! At Lindamood-Bell, we create the Magic of Learning by helping our students learn to read and comprehend to their potential. Find your passion in our Satellite Office Coordinator role.
We are looking for an energetic, organized, and proactive Satellite Office Coordinator who is passionate about customer service to join the team at our Lindamood-Bell® Learning Center. Responsibilities include supporting our Learning Center Office Manager and Center Manager by setting the schedule of location employees in instructional consultation with the Center Manager, directing employees engaged in Satellite operational activities, approving purchases, and managing client enrollment.
This is a regular, full-time position.
• High School diploma or equivalent, Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 1-2+ years experience in an office environment or equivalent.
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills, to include word processing, spreadsheets, and database utilization.
• Work with the Learning Center Office Manager to manage and direct the activities of Office Assistants and other employees engaged in operational activities to all of the operational needs of the center.
• Duties may also include providing student instruction if the Center's or Location's circumstances require it.
• Work closely with the Satellite Center Manager and other Location leaders in community outreach and promoting Lindamood-Bell services with professionals and past clients.
• Generate, maintain, and update, or assign and direct an Office Assistant or other operationally engaged employee in generating, maintaining, and updating all Satellite and supported Project or Location schedules.
We believe in the importance of investing in our employees so every member of our Star Cast can succeed to his or her potential. We provide our eligible Star Cast members traditional benefit packages, discounts, and additional perks. Eligibility varies with employment level, location, and may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
If you become part of our Star Cast, here are possible benefits for which you will be eligible:
• Paid time off - 8 paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick, and Closure Hours
• Optional group Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
• Optional Flexible Spending Account
• 100% employer-paid Disability and Life insurance policies
• Employees who meet specific criteria may also be eligible for a 401(k)
• Company-wide discounts on many services and products including Lindamood-Bell® Instruction, Apple products, cell phones, and auto rental deals
Lindamood-Bell is an internationally recognized leader in the research and remediation of learning difficulties. Our Learning Centers are located across the United States, as well as in Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We provide professional development to educators around the world. Over the years we have partnered with institutions including MIT, Wake Forest University, and Georgetown University, to allow for independent analysis of our instruction. Our work has been recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, and has been reviewed in scientific journals such as Neuron and NeuroImage. Reporting on our success has appeared in: Newsweek, US News and World Report, CNN, BBC and PBS, among others.
For more information, we invite you to visit our website at LindamoodBell.com.