compensation: $11-13/hr depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client at a University in Boston is looking for a hardworking, open-minded, and energetic office assistant to add to their team! Ideal candidates are welcoming, warm, and professional with excellent communication skills, and a "nothing is below them" attitude! This entry level position pays $11-13/hr depending on experience. They are looking for someone to start right away so please apply if you meet the following criteria and have immediate availability.
• Print, hole-punch and file documents
• Providing administrative support for faculty
• Assisting with mailings and organization
• Manage conference room calendars
• Some lifting of boxes
• Write and edit email correspondence
• 1+ years in an office
• Bachelor's degree required
• Experience using printers, scanners, fax machines
• Friendly, high energy and an upbeat personality is a MUST!
• Ability to work independently as well as communicate with employees and clients
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Interested candidates with immediate availability please reply to this posting with a resume and contact information.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers