compensation: $15-20 depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a vibrant and professional office assistant to join our team! This is a temp to perm position that starts immediately. This is a great opportunity to start a career at a prestigious university in the Boston area. The ideal candidate will be friendly, organized, and able to track multiple tasks. This position will mainly focus on answering inquiries, managing documents and shipments, assisting other departments, and being an efficient point of contact for visitors, partners, and vendors. You will work closely with the team and provide a variety of administrative support functions. Join a supportive and fast paced environment.
If you are interested, please submit a copy of your resume now for immediate consideration!
• Greet visitors, partners, vendors, and other guests
• Answer phones and transfer calls
• Assist with coordination and set up of events
• Provide administrative support as needed
• Manage shipping and receiving of mail/packages
• Maintain confidential information
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
• 0-1+ years' experience in an administrative position
• Have a friendly and welcoming personality
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
• Ability to exhibit professionalism while remaining personable and approachable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers