DREAM Collaborative is a unique architecture, urban design, and real estate development firm focused on improving social, cultural, and economic outcomes for clients and the community. We are committed to delivering a superior client experience through the integrity of our people and quality of our work.
DREAM is growing and in immediate need of an enthusiastic and energetic full-time Office Assistant to manage the front desk and keep the office running smoothly. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative people-person who is extremely organized, resourceful and proactive in solving problems, and is able to manage multiple priorities with limited oversight. This is a multi-faceted position with room to grow and opportunities to learn about the design industry while having an meaningful impact on the future of the firm.
• Greet and welcome guests and direct visitors to the appropriate person
• Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
• Perform office support duties such as filing, photocopying, and scanning
• Meeting and web meeting coordination
• Food orders and food setup/cleanup
• Running local errands
• Supply procurement / inventory maintenance
• Equipment maintenance / scheduling service (routine and trouble)
• Maintain conference room schedule, contact database, mailing lists
• Assist in the planning and coordination of company functions (outings, holiday parties, luncheons, etc.)
• Assist various departments (marketing, administration, etc.) with projects as needed.
• 2-5 years of work experience as a receptionist, office assistant, or similar role
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise, and the ability to work under deadlines
• A "no task is too big or too small" attitude
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat) is a plus
• Associates or Bachelor's in any related field desired, but not required
• A sense of humor!
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, professional growth, and a fun & busy work environment. We work hard but we know work is only one part of your life, and we respect the other parts too. Our office is easy to access via the Green Line (Symphony) or the Orange (Mass Ave). Christian Science Center parking garage is directly across the street.
As a Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE/DBE), DREAM's culture supports and encourages diversity, inclusion, and equity among staff.
We look forward to reviewing your Resume and Cover letter. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org and please reference "Office Assistant" in the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers