Wilson Elser's Boston office currently seeks an Office Administrator to join a dynamic office of 25 personnel, including partners, of counsel, associates and professional staff
The ideal candidate is a proactive professional who stay actively involved in the day to day activities with the Boston personnel, can plan programs to help increase the productivity and happiness of the Boston attorneys and staff, and has office management experience including budgeting, procurement, and technology oversight. This role works closely with the Regional Managing Partner, as well as the COO of the firm.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm which faithfully serves our clients with nearly 800 attorneys, across 34 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser ranks among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and is included in the top 50 of The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
• Prior experience as an Office Administrator/Office Manager, preferably in a professional services environment (legal, accounting, or real estate)
• Must have 3+ years experience handling office management responsibilities
• Prior experience as a paralegal or administrative staff preferred
• A best practices approach to managing people and projects
• Must have experience leading and developing a positive and cohesive team environment
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Excellent management skills and supervisory experience
• Demonstrated successful project management skills
• Ability to work with all levels of professional staff, attorneys, and partners
• Preferred experience with in-sourced and outsourced contracted services
• Works closely with national department management (IT, Human Resources, Operations, Finance/Accounting) to implement policies and programs which increase the quality of the work completed
• Assists with oversight of any technical issues
• Manages and supervises all professional support staff
• Manages the work flow to ensure a productive environment
• Develops employee and attorney programs to ensure a happy professional working environment
• Administers HR/Accounting/IT/Operations
• Liaisons with Building and other Vendor Management as needed
Why Should You Apply?
•Generous PTO plan
•Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
•Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses our commitment to both our clients and you! Please consider joining our team by clicking here. or by sending your credentials to Careers@wilsonelser.com and putting "Boston Office Administrator" in the subject line.
We are committed to cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers