compensation: salary commensurate with experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
A9 Green/Total Green Energy Solution, LLC (www.A9Green.com) is an industry leader in energy modeling, diagnostic and energy efficiency improvement serving Greater Boston Area. Expertise in software engineering, architecture, and the science of optimization helps us maximize home energy performance while saving our clients time and money. We help builders, architects, and homeowners build ENERGY STAR homes while enhancing comfort and protecting the Earth.
This is an entry/mid-level opportunity for a motivated individual who is willing to work in a startup environment to learn new concepts in Energy Efficiency/Green Construction and show that s/he can bring immediate value to the organization.
• Direct communication / follow up by e-mail, phone with our clients
• Bookkeeping, data entry, updating utility databases
• Based on potential/qualification opportunity to:
. be involved with sales and marketing activities
. learn about building energy efficiency and construction
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Exceptional communication skills both in writing and verbally
• 1-2+ years of experience with Microsoft Excel, Google docs
• Very organized and be able to keep good track of our clients' records
This is a part-time opportunity with the potential of becoming a full-time employment based on person's qualification and company's need.
If interested, please send a copy of your resume with a paragraph stating why you are interested in this opportunity
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers