A growing Nonprofit is seeking a Recruitment Coordinator! The Coordinator has a "no task too small" mentality and will have many responsibilities, including handling all the administrative support required to effectively execute the job function and support the needs of the Talent and Recruitment team.
• Identifies conferences and events, and coordinates registration and attendance
• Helps design and implement events, including handling marketing, venue identification, RSVP management, and procurement and catering arrangements
• Represents the organization in a recruiting capacity at career and graduate school fairs, and other conference and events where appropriate.
• Coordinates collective communication and ongoing meetings of the recruitment team
• Conducts basic demographic and educational territory research and compiles territory reports
• Coordinates data collection on recruiting efforts, including information sessions, and conducts rigorous data analysis and reports regularly on overall trends
• Ensures an adequate pool of candidates by identifying and sourcing potential applicants through research, conducting recruiting calls, and driving applications
• Help source lists of prospects and facilitate outreach on behalf of Recruiters
• Support recruitment efforts on an as needed basis, such as conducting online information sessions, phone cultivation, and potential travel to meet with candidates
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies:
• Bachelor's degree required
• Highly developed organizational skills and multitasking ability while remaining attentive to details
• Able to communicate effectively and professionally
• Proactive and motivated, with a solution-oriented approach to work, and effective under deadlines
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers