We are a 75-person property management company and we are seeking an Office Coordinator to support our team. The Office Coordinator will use their unique combination of high energy, efficiency and organization to own a world class experience for our office and people, starting when they walk through the front door. This role is open due to internal promotion and will interface with the heads of Marketing, HR and Finance.
• Be the "go-to" for employee workspace and office environment needs.
• Keep the office well stocked with supplies, clean, organized and running smoothly.
• Support and execute external office events for meetups, partner and client visits.
• Serve as the point of contact for guests and ensure visitors are properly signed in.
• Greet candidates, print and distribute agendas for onsite interviews.
• Retrieve daily mail and other deliveries, and route appropriately.
• Manage office calendars and proactively communicate office happenings.
• Assist with quarterly presentations to large clients.
• Scanning, Filing and archiving of records.
• Print, assemble, and ship marketing kits, print and bind presentation books.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• 1+ years front office/reception experience.
• Startup environment experience is preferred.
• Strong computer skills, including Gmail, Google Docs, Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills.
• Experience with administrative support and calendaring strongly preferred.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers