compensation: Based on Experience Top Salary & bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking to add a Part-Time/ Full-Time Billing Specialist to our growing team. Flexible hours are available We are willing to train the right candidate!
Ideal candidate should have intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word, E-mail, and Internet
• Maintaining current insurance requirements, forms
• Verifying proper reimbursement is received for services provided; processing and following up insurance claims; and documenting and coding information, interpreting dental records.
• Reviewing patient accounts and determining appropriate billing distributions;
• Processing statements and entering information into database;
• And reviewing past due bills and following up on past due accounts.
• Reconciling bank account
• Knowledge of Dental or Medical Billing (at least 1 year experience in Dental Office or Billing position).
• Very good understanding of Insurance and Medicaid billing and following up on claims. Must keep up to date with Accounts Receivables.
• Able to deal with insurance companies and being able to work around their stall tactics and get claims paid; customer service skills in talking with patients about their accounts.
• Well organized, diligent and good communication and computer skills.
• Should be a quick learner, personable, friendly and a team player.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers