We're Boston's premier firm for marketing and communications products & services. We help clients transform and improve their brand-image, explore new design concepts, and craft innovative solutions that make an impact in their marketplace.We provide integrated visual marketing solutions for all types of communication: web, print, digital, email and mobile content. We are an integrated, marketing-driven, one-stop shop for effective communication.
-Coordinate the production efforts of the other managers in digital, offset, large format, mailing, outsourced and bindery departments with the goal of deliver products on time and to the right location.
-Participate in daily scheduled production meetings when each manager discusses jobs in duress and jobs needed from other departments. On a case by case basis collaboratively determine the resolution process for each of these jobs.
-Participate in unscheduled, impromptu, meetings to understand up to the moment changes that may impact one or more standard or customized production plans and then re-adjust the plans.
- Be the go to knowledge source for up to the hour job status of items being produced or finished with outside vendors. Coordinate pre-scheduling, deliveries, confirmation that work can proceed, scheduling, and final delivery / feedback.
- identifying opportunities to improve the process within and adjacent to the outsourcing department.
- This role reports to the VP of Operations.
What we are looking for:
• Someone with a BA/BS degree (1-2 years experience)
• Adobe Creative Suite / Cloud and MS Office experience is important
• Detail oriented. Little things matter, a lot!
• Great with math (calculators, pencil / paper, and spreadsheets)
• Analytically minded. Gather facts and make a sensible judgement call.
• Friendly. People rely on the role and the role relies on others.
• A willingness to try out new skills.
• A drive to "do better" every day.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers