compensation: $15-22 depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a vibrant and professional marketing assistant to join our team! This is a temp to perm position that starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be friendly, organized, and able to track multiple tasks. This position will mainly focus on event planning, crafting documents and other materials, and working closely with the team to provide a variety of administrative support functions.
If you are interested, please submit a copy of your resume now for immediate consideration!
• Manage marketing events, including planning, set up, and staying within budget guidelines
• Draft and prepare internal and external documents
• Leverage social media to increase audience engagement and event views
• Assist with other administrative duties as needed
• BA/BS degree preferred
• 0-1+ years' experience in a marketing role
• Have a friendly and welcoming personality
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers