We are currently seeking an HR Assistant to support both our HR and Recruiting teams. This candidate should be tech savvy, organized, personable, have a high-level written and verbal communication skills, and 2+ years' experience in an HR, customer service or administrative role. This position will be starting out on a contract basis and would convert to permanent for the right candidate!
Interested and qualified candidates, please submit your resume today for immediate consideration. Thank You!
• Administrative tasks such as: answering phones, document production, filing, copying, etc.
• Heavy calendar/ travel coordination
• Utilizes the Microsoft Suite to prepare and edit written material, correspondences, reports, and spreadsheets
• Assists with sourcing for specific roles (via LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed)
• Tracks, maintains, and updates recruitment database as needed
• Assists with the coordination of special company events/ outings
• Researches, analyzes, and prepares various dashboard reports for both teams
• Collaborates with other administrative staff on various special projects
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred but not required
• 2+ years' of recruiting/HR would be a plus!
• Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in a time-sensitive environment
• Understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality of all personnel information per company policy
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers