favorite this postFront Desk Coordinator (Boston)hide this posting
compensation: $15-20/hr DOE employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
If you are someone who enjoys being in a front-facing position while providing administrative support to dynamic and collaborative staff, then this might be the position for you! We are looking for a motivated and well-rounded individual to oversee all of the front of house administrative functions at our busy front desk.
• Maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings
• Making travel arrangements; both international and domestic
• Typing, editing, and proofreading, correspondence and reports from rough draft
• Answering phones and screening calls
• Read, sort, and distribute mail
• Maintaining and reviewing files and records as necessary for the operation of the office
• Ordering and maintaining inventory of supplies
• Other various projects as needed
• Bachelor's degree preferred along with a minimum of 1 year of related experience
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Previous document administration experience is a plus
• Must be a team player
Want to learn more? Please apply with an updated resume for immediate consideration!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers