compensation: Pay based on experience + benefits employment type: full-time internship non-profit organization telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for an enthusiastic Bilingual fluent Portuguese w/ intermediate Spanish speaking FT Front Desk/ Chiro Assistant. We are looking for a punctual, self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented individual who is friendly and loves to help people.
Job duties include:
• Manage appointment book
• Create and maintain patient charts organized
• Welcome patients, visitors, answer telephone and emails
• Assist patient to complete all paperwork
• Data entry
• Protect patient confidentiality by following policies and procedures.
• Verify health and auto insurance obtain claim number, adjuster contact information
• Ordering treatment and office supplies
• Maintain office clean
• Assisting the Chiropractor to prepare treatment rooms and other tasks as needed
• Maintaining the reception area
Requirements: Skills and Qualifications
• Must be able to Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Strong attention to detail, Strong Organization, Strong time management with multitasking, Strong communication
• Must be able to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, OneNote, and Outlook)
• Have a great phone voice and personal presence, and absolutely love working with people and make patient/guests feel welcome and appreciated
• Portuguese and/or Spanish is required for this position
• Monday to Friday 11 am - 8 pm
• Saturday 11am - 3pm
• $31,200.00 per w/benefits or base based on experience.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers