compensation: $17/hr-$19/hr depending on experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
One of our clients, a prestigious university in Cambridge, is seeking a dynamic Financial Administrative Assistant to join their team! This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to continue to build their career within a financial administrative based position. This Financial Administrative Assistant position would be on a long term contract basis. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a financial role supporting a team and a strong proficiency with financial software.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your resume now for immediate consideration!
• Provide financial and administrative support to department
• Analyze account data and generate reports
• Assist with the preparation of various documents and forms
• Responsible for managing large scale research projects
• Assist with additional projects and tasks as needed
• Bachelor's or Associate's degree required
• 1-3 years experience within a financial assistant or similar role
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and financial software
• Strong accounting and analytical skills
• Immediate availability a plus
If you're interested in learning more about this role, please respond with a copy of your resume. This position is looking to be filled ASAP.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers