compensation: To be discussed employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
KNF&T Staffing Resources has a top client in Boston area who is seeking a Facilities Assistant to join their team on a contract-to hire basis. In this role, you will primarily be responsible for working in the file room and assisting with filing and file delivery. Additional responsibilities include providing regular backup support for mail and reception, assisting with stocking supplies and supporting the team with general facilities related tasks. This position requires you to be on your feet quite a bit as you will be working on multiple floors (it's great if you want to get some steps in!). We are seeking someone who can handle multiple tasks simultaneously and who has a great sense of customer service. Apply today for this lucrative contract position!
Requirements for the Facilities Assistant:
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers