favorite this postExecutive Assistant (Boston)hide this posting
compensation: compensation to $75/k (based on experience) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A well-established Financial Service Company is currently seeking a mid-level Executive Assistant to support the Office of the President. This is a great job opportunity to work for a well-respected financial company in the Boston area. This company offers a positive work environment with outstanding benefits and a strong commitment to its employees.
· Provides general administrative support to 5 executives
· Regularly handles confidential material and information and exercises discretion in doing so
· Drafting, editing and preparing correspondence
· Manages communication including mail and email - responding to various inquiries for information according to company guidelines
· Coordinates meetings, maintains calendars, and makes travel arrangements (domestic and international)
· At least 3 years of experience in an administrative support role
· Bachelor's Degree is required for this position
· Ability to take charge of a team, and to keep calm in a sometimes hectic environment.
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers