One of our client, a university located in Boston, is conducting a search in the community for an Executive Assistant to join their team! This Executive Assistant role will be on a long-term contract basis with the possibility of turning permanent and will include preparing expense statements, creating and maintaining files, as well as producing and processing correspondence, as needed.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your resume now for immediate consideration!
• Manage information in the form of reports, correspondence and conversations, in a manner which ensures confidentiality and professionalism.
• Arrange and coordinate calendar, scheduling; Gatekeeper of professionals' time and access
• Arrange and coordinate travel
• Responsible for all in/out boxes, faxing, copying, scanning and FedExing upon request
• Phone coverage for team members
• Mail - open, prioritize, distribute and assist with company mailings
• Other administrative duties and projects as assigned
• Assist in coordinating team events
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Team player; Must possess an extremely positive attitude
• Possesses ability to set priorities in planning work and meeting strict deadlines despite constant interruptions
• Must be able to respond to variable workflow and maintain composure in a high-pressure environment
• Experience in working in a corporate environment as well as assisting with travel and expenses
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to exercise tact, sound judgment and diplomacy in dealing with management and the public
• Regular, reliable attendance and punctuality. Flexibility to come in early or stay late on short notice
• Detail oriented; Strong organizational and people skills
• Accepts constructive feedback, learns from mistakes
• Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
• 3 + years of relevant experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers