Hire Partnership is currently looking for a seasoned Executive Assistant who has 5+ years of experience supporting Executive Level staff for our Boston Client. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a wide range of administrative functions including, but not limited to:
• Overseeing and ensuring smooth functioning of the Executive Office
• Responding to email correspondence
• Planning complex calendar arrangements, events, conference calls and meetings
• Attending meetings with the CEO, preparing notes and following up with the Staff
• Arranging travel logistics and processing expense reports
Requirements for the Executive Assistant:
• 5+ years of relevant professional experience is required for the Executive Assistant.
• Superior communication, multitasking and organizational skills
• A polished, proactive and motivated work ethic
• Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
• The Executive Assistant must be able to interface comfortably with all levels.
• BA/BS preferred
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: email@example.com
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you're looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston's leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers