We are looking for individuals with administrative experience looking for an entry-level position in the dental field. You will have an opportunity to learn all administrative aspects of a dental practice. Excellent Opportunities across the company for Growth and Development!
QR Code Link to This Post
We offer a very positive work environment where you will employ your skills, grow, learn, and work with other motivated, caring dental professionals. We love our community and annually will engage in fundraisers to support local charities.
Here is what some of our team members have to say about their experience working for our company:
• Tamires C. Administrative Team Member "Teamwork is not just a concept but a reality here"(with the company for 3 years)
• Rosa. Lead Dental Assistant "The office encourages, participation and collaboration. It feels like family!" (with the company since 2011)
We're looking for a full-time Dental Administrative Starting Position with at least 2 year experience in administrative settings. We will train the right candidate. Previous Dental Administrative experience is a plus! Salary is $35,000 - $50,000 per year +
• 401k plan
• Paid vacation + major holidays
• Dental Plan
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Top benefits
• Excellent job prospects (positions for healthcare administrative positions were projected to grow by 36% from 2012-2022)*
• Good salary (most dental office administrative team members made between $32,000 and $85,000 as of 2015)**
*U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, **PayScale.com
Please send us your resume and tell us why you are the perfect person for this role.