compensation: $20-25 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Data Administration Specialist
One of our clients in the health care industry, is looking for a Data Administrator Specialist to join their team in Lexington! This is a temporary position that could become permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, have experience with data entry, and excellent communication skills. Join this dynamic environment, and work alongside the Senior Transactional Manager!
Interested applicants can please respond with your resume.
• Responsible for handling real estate transactions of clients around the country.
• Update and track data in the company's system.
• Maintain confidential data information.
• Solve any issues regarding the data in the system.
• Engage in special projects assigned.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• 1-2 years of experience with Data entry and/or Excel.
• Excellent Excel skills, and proficiency with other Microsoft Office programs.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers