compensation: $14 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Customer Service Representative
We are seeking an Energetic Customer Service Representative to join the team of one of our well known higher education clients in Watertown! This Customer Service Representative position is temporary, and it starts immediately. The best candidate for this role is friendly and welcoming, is very organized, and a professional multi-tasker.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit a copy of your resume today!
• Answer requests and questions from customers over the phone, email, and live chat.
• Assist with data entry.
• Manage customers and prioritize urgent needs.
• Assisting in calendar management.
• Performing all other projects as requested.
• Write responses for customers regarding their status' in a professional matter.
• High school degree or equivalent.
• Strong experience with Customer Service.
• Strong writing and spoken skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and to multi-task.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers