compensation: $68-$70,000 to start employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job title: Client Relationship Specialist
Reports To: Portfolio Manager (s)
The Client Relationship Specialist position serves as the internal point of contact between Portfolio Managers and clients. The position performs various administrative functions related to the trust accounting system (AddVantage), the client relationship database (CRM), the trade order management system (APCO), the performance management system (Investment Scorecard), and supports administrative aspects for Portfolio Managers. Above all, the Client Relationship Specialist should demonstrate a strong sense of client service.
1. Cultivates professional relationships with clients and provides insights into their needs. Develops and maintains appropriate communication with clients and responds to client requests accurately, timely and thoroughly.
2. Provides support to Portfolio Manager(s) on all aspects of client accounts, including: scheduling meetings, running client reports, preparing presentations for client meetings, and maintaining client files.
3. Supports many administrative aspects of the trust accounting system, AddVantage, and the client database, CRM.
4. Effectively schedules remittance payments and checks cash balances daily. Ensures daily client requests are administered promptly and accurately. Follows up effectively with Portfolio Manager(s) on any account needs or issues.
5. Maintains accurate client information, including: bank account information, addresses, email, and files on accounts.
7. Approves decisions, requests, and recommendations on behalf of senior people in their absence, according to agreed guidelines and polices.
8. Assumes additional responsibilities, as requested.
Qualifications and Skills:
Knowledge & Skill Set Requirements:
The qualified individual should have excellent organization skills and be able to perform multiple tasks concurrently. Additionally, (s)he must understand essential fundamental trust, tax, and investment concepts. Above all, the individual must have a strong sense of client service. With training, the individual must become proficient in the use of the AddVantage system as it relates to the administrative uses within the system. (S)He must have the ability to perform in a team environment, as well as independently.
Education & Experience Requirements:
The qualified individual must have an AA, BS, or BA degree with additional work experience. (S)He must have superior technology skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office Products, including: Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
The qualified individual should have at least 4 years of administrative assistant experience supporting a variety of multi-tasking functions. (S)He should also have a working knowledge and understanding of the industry standards, rules, and regulations.
Nothing in this Job Description restricts the Company's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time. This position is at will, which means that it can be terminated by the employee holding the position or by the Company at any time, with or without notice or cause.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers