Are you an absolute all-star? Come join our very fast paced, growing biotech company!
QR Code Link to This Post
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the leadership team and their business priorities. Additionally, the Administrative Assistant will provide front-desk receptionist support; greeting visitors and answering general phone line and email. The ideal candidate will be professional, articulate and enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced start-up environment. The right candidate will leverage a broad range of skills with a high degree of professionalism, initiative, proactivity and collaboration, and exercise good judgment in a variety of situations.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provides administrative support to assigned senior executive(s) of the company, primarily acting as a gatekeeper, understanding their needs and priorities.
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing calendars, arranging travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, completing expense reports, and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Organizes and coordinates key multi-functional meetings. This includes preparing and printing materials such as reports, PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, and other documents / materials as needed.
• Regularly handles confidential and proprietary information with discretion.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; displays the ability to handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Acts as “gatekeeper” to screen out sales calls & emails and make sure important communications get through to right owners. Redirects to other departments or relays messages as needed.
• Greets visitors and maintains tidy, welcoming and presentable reception area for guests.
• Maintains the inventory for office/kitchen supplies; processes weekly orders, ensures areas are well stocked.
Education & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 2-5 years of Administrative support experience of Senior Leaders.
• Prior experience working in a Scientific R&D environment is a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook.
• Strong organizational skills excellent attention to detail.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response