compensation: $25-35 per hour depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Senior Administrative Assistant
We are seeking a capable and organized Administrative Assistant to join the team of a higher education company in the Cambridge area! This is a temporary position that could become permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be very organized, have knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, and have a passion for international culture. Join this fast-paced environment!
If you are passionate about learning about other cultures and are interested, please respond with your resume. We will get in touch with you!
· Prepare presentations for meetings.
· Support with heavy calendar management, scheduling meetings and lab time, etc.
· Assist in the preparation of events, distribution of mail, review of documents and spreadsheets, etc.
· Order office supplies and keep track of invoices.
· Coordinate travel arrangements, such as accommodations, itinerary, etc.
· Monitor invoices, expenses and process requests for payment and reimbursement.
· Ensure administrative needs are met, for example administer mail, draft letters, perform administrative and financial duties, update contacts, etc.
· General office management and administrative duties.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
· 2+ years of experience with administrative support.
· Experience with Microsoft Office required, Lotus Notes is a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers