HMFH Architects, Inc. a 50-person architectural firm, is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to support design teams for major educational facility projects. This individual will report to the Project Principal and Project Manager and be responsible for administrative support of the project team(s) from design through closeout.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Maintain all project physical and electronic files
• Receive and distribute incoming and outgoing project correspondence
• Copy/scan required documents for filing and/or distributing
• Schedule and coordinate internal and external project meetings and site visits
• Attend project meetings and compile and distribute meeting minutes
• Notify team members of submittal requirements and deadlines
• Assist with meeting setup and hospitality
• Attend project meetings, assist with agendas and meeting minutes
• Coordinate and compile project submittals and documents for client and agency review
• Set up and maintain project team and project center in Newforma
• Set up and maintain project logs during construction administration phase
• Facilitate sharing of project info to marketing team
• Work closely with multiple project teams
• Assist with project close-out documentation and archiving
• Assist in Front Office overflow projects as needed
A Project Coordinator is a professional who organizes the necessary team members and specializes in facilitating, reporting, and analyzing projects under the supervision of the Project Manager. This position requires great responsibility, proper time management, and some evening hours for project meetings. Working closely with project(s) and support team(s), the Project Coordinator must be a willing collaborator who can think critically, solve problems independently, and voice his or her ideas effectively. The successful candidate will be self-motivated with an ability to multitask.
Must be proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel. Knowledge of Newforma, Power Point, Adobe, Bluebeam, and InDesign a plus. Must have good human relations skills. Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills required.
Minimum of Associate’s degree or four or more years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
HMFH provides an open, informal, and highly collaborative work environment that fosters creativity
and encourages thoughtful contribution at all levels. HMFH offers competitive compensation,
comprehensive benefits and encourages and supports professional development opportunities.
HMFH is a certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise, an Equal Opportunity Employer, and values diversity in the workplace.
Candidates should please send cover letter, resume and portfolio sample to HR@hmfh.com and specify “Project Coordinator” in subject line. All submissions are appreciated, and suitable candidates will receive a reply.