The Executive Assistant will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for performing a wide array of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing a busy work load. Must be able to prioritize tasks in a demanding and dynamic environment.
QR Code Link to This Post
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Schedule meetings and appointments, coordinate schedule changes when needed
• Prepare presentations and take minutes in weekly team meetings
• Manage and coordinate travel itineraries
• Interface with Board of Directors team in a professional, efficient, and timely manner
• Prepare documents and presentations for the Board of Directors meetings, paying close attention to details.
• Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as staff appreciation events.
• Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Exemplary planning and time management skills
• Ability prioritize tasks and manage workload
• High level verbal and written communication skills
• Associates Degree required, BA preferred