This is a full-time position! We are looking for someone looking to grow their career in a high end financial firm. This individual will work with the CEO and other C-Level Executives. This person must be able to act in an extremely professional manner.
QR Code Link to This Post
Duties include but are not limited to; greeting and checking-in guests in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner, sending and receiving packages via Fedex/UPS/USPS, as well as admin support to management. We use a variety of different computer applications in our day-to-day operations, so the successful applicant must have a general aptitude and experience using different types of computer software including but not limited to: Google Mail, Google Calendar, Excel.
• Greet all employees and visitors in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner.
• Provide excellent customer service to vendors, employees and facility personnel.
• Ensure all personnel entering the site have proper ID and authorization.
• Generate and issue guest badges for all visitors to the site.
• Assisting with various administrative duties as needed.
• Provide executive assistance as required
• Manage ordering, organization and inventory of office and kitchen supplies
• Be the face of our company at our Boston office.
• Ensure that all reception areas display the look and feel of our brand.
• Assist in greeting and escorting high profile guests involved in executive meetings and programs.
• Direct Administrative support and calendar scheduling for the Boston Team
• Bachelor's degree REQUIRED
• Minimum three years experience in general office setting with administrative/reception experience
• Proficient with Google suite of products and iOS operating environment
• Excellent people skills - Positive attitude and outgoing personality are essential
• Must be able to work independently as well as a team player.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills for interacting with internal and external partners
• Superior organizational skills, dependability and great follow through on tasks
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers