Our client, a well-known tech company in Boston is looking hire an Office Assistant for a 3-6 month contract. The best candidate for this position would be detail oriented, comfortable working in MS Office Suite, and eager to learn!
QR Code Link to This Post
• Greet and assist all incoming clients/employees.
• Answer inquiries from clients via phone, email, and chat.
• Manage the inventory of office supplies and assisting with ordering new inventory.
• Coordinate incoming mail and important documents.
• Manage meeting room bookings, other administrative support as needed.
• Assist with planning company events (both onsite and offsite).
• College Degree preferred but not required.
• Experience working in a professional office environment is strongly preferred.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially excel and word.
• Eager to learn the business and work on a team.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment while keeping composure.
Think this could be a great fit?! Please apply with a resume and interview availability for a quick response. Thank you!