Executive Assistant to the President & CEO
QR Code Link to This Post
President & CEO seeks a highly resourceful and proactive Executive Assistant to manage administrative processes, projects, priorities and events within a client-focused, boutique consultancy. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter with advanced communication skills. In this role you must have the capabilities to think outside the box and have the proven ability to get the job done. The Executive Assistant demonstrates the ability to understand what the President/CEO requires and can proactively determine his needs (and the firm’s), thus providing information and details in advance of his requests.
The duties of this position are diverse and require someone who is both well-organized and flexible, pays attention to detail, and can effectively follow-up on open issues.
Essential Job Duties
• Manages 24/7 executive calendar, organizes meetings and conference calls, and assists CEO to manage schedules, priorities, and deadlines
• Liaison to clients, boards, VIPs, contractors, property managers, vendors, and other parties
• Optimizes travel arrangements (for CEO and others) and coordinates with team itineraries
• Drafts correspondence and assists with preparation of executive meeting materials including presentations and other reports
• Manages expense reports reconciliation
• Facilitates special projects/paper flow; initiates follow up steps to ensure deadlines
• Conducts minor research
• Enters new contacts into database and helps manage communication touch-points with clients
• General administrative duties such as answering incoming calls, faxing, filing, copying, etc.
• All other duties as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Professional Services experience and/or environment required
• 4+ years related experience supporting executive level professionals
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills (written and oral) with diverse audiences
• Manages time and multiple tasks simultaneously; establishes priorities to meet deadlines
• Solves problems through resourcefulness, initiative, creativity and self-motivation
• Polishes the CEO’s/firm’s image to constituents
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills; strong IT knowledge a plus
• Good judgment and common sense with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Ability to work in a team and independently to meet firm needs and goals
• Demonstrates self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm; displays an appropriate sense of urgency
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint)
We are a growth strategy consultancy that helps world-class companies and premier institutions achieve their growth objectives. We focus on enhancing the value of clients' brand assets and raising the level of their marketing strategy and execution. In this way, we help drive sustainable improvements in business performance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.