QR Code Link to This Post
Local educational institution has an immediate opening for an Administrative Professional to support the Director of Finance & Operations on a temporary basis.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant
• Assist with budget process
• Assist with procurement process and reconcile vendor invoices
• Prepare payroll for review by Director and pull quarterly reports
• Collaborate on monthly operations report prep
• Facilitate expense reporting
• Assist with personnel record maintenance
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant
• 3+ years' experience providing support to finance and operations
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite
Compensation for the Administrative Assistant
• Hourly salary $20.00-23.00 per hour
Reference code: K13552T
Kennison & Associates is the premier boutique placement firm in Boston. Kennison earns its reputation in the business community by providing, year after year, the strongest, most reliable placement services available. Candidates know our consultants are respected industry veterans whose experience they can trust to guide them through the often difficult search process. They also know that by virtue of the strength of our professional relationships, they will gain access to Boston’s most prestigious employers.
Visit http://www.kennison.com/job-board/ for a complete listing of our available jobs.
*Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Variables include years of work and industry-specific experience, education level, etc.