compensation: $13-$16/hour based on experience (rapid advancement potential) employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A great opportunity to work side-by-side with one of Boston's most prolific media executives as he develops projects for television, film and theater.
Looking for a sharp individual interested in the arts and entertainment field to serve as an onsite (home office/Belmont, MA) personal assistant for the owner of a local media company. Main tasks include managing correspondence, proper record keeping, and office/personal organization.
This is a part-time position, 10-15 hours weekly with flexible daytime scheduling - weekdays only (usually mid-morning to mid-afternoon).
• Type w/speed and accuracy (live dictation used throughout the day)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Skilled proofreader
• Digital/social media savvy as well as Office 365, Google, etc.
• Great interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate proper business phone etiquette
• Flexible, self-motivated, well organized, can take direction and be able to work independently
• Trustworthy re: confidential information
• Must have car/own transportation (Belmont, MA residence)
• Experience writing, analyzing and/or providing coverage for film/theatrical scripts a plus!
Applicants should include a resume and cover letter detailing your interest and relevant skills/experience. After an initial screening, be prepared to provide details re: your background, including academic and professional job history as well as why you are qualified for this job.
NOTE: Only those interested in personal assistant/administrative work need apply (not a good fit for actors/performers looking to break into the industry).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers