Norwood based Real Estate Management Company seeks a qualified, motivated and experienced assistant property manager to assist in overseeing operations of a property located in Boston, MA. The property has 67 units of affordable housing, specifically LIHTC and Section 8 Moderate Rehab. We are looking for a bright, energetic individual who enjoys becoming involved in a variety of tasks in a team-based supportive atmosphere and has great resident relation skills.
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist the Property Manager in all aspects of management for the 67 affordable units with an emphasis on resident relations. Other responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Update, organize and maintain all resident and maintenance files.
• Collect rents and make daily deposits.
• Enforce rent collection policy.
• Responsible for Processing Invoices.
• Assist in maintaining affordable housing compliance for LIHTC, Section 8 Mod Rehab Program
• Conduct all Annual Income Crtifications according to regulations and in a timely manner.
• Maintain waiting list and provide status to Property Manager as requested.
• Conduct initial interview, screening of prospect and prepare paperwork for move-ins in a timely manner and in accordance with the properties housing regulations and HallKeen's Policies.
• Foster and ensure quality based and professional service to residents and clients alike through assistance with supportive services.
• Answer phones, handle visitors and resident traffic in a professional manner and in accordance to all Fair Housing Laws.
• Produce and track service requests accordingly
• Produce monthly reports for Property Manager
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 2+ year's residential property management experience or equivalent, knowledge of HUD policies and procedures, ARM (Accredited Resident Manager), COS (Certified Occupancy Specialist) and C3P designations a plus. Candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to adapt to a fast paced environment, ability to multi task and work independently with attention to detail and have strong organizational skills. Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Word, OneSite, Outlook and Excel.
If you are interested in applying or know someone to refer for the position please fax or e-mail resume to 617-927-8138 or Vviele@hallkeen.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers