compensation: $16 per hour depending on experience; health plan (50% company paid) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
3DDx provides guided surgery solutions such as Implant Treatment Planning, Surgical Guides, Radiology Reports and Implant Planning Software to dental professionals all over the world. We are looking for a full-time office administrator to join our small, but rapidly growing Boston Office. You are highly organized, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, computer literate, are experienced with purchasing/shipping/receiving, and looking to join a dynamic team using cutting edge technology then this is for you!
Office Administrator responsibilities include supporting regular office operations, screening phone calls, handling email correspondence and scheduling internal meetings. To be successful in this role, the job incumbent should have excellent organization skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
The Office Administrator provides administrative support to our staff and ensures all daily procedures run smoothly.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and route phone calls appropriately
- Handle email incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Address employees' and clients' queries (via email, phone or in-person)
- Maintain physical and digital employee records
- Schedule in-house and external meetings and sessions with customers
- Manage and order office supplies
- Make travel arrangements
- Processing of shipments of dental cases.
- Organize company documents into updated filing systems
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets and reports
- Proven work experience as an Office Administrator, Administrative Coordinator, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Google Office Suite (especially Spreadsheet & Word Processing)
- Familiarity with office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Basic math skills
- High school diploma; additional qualification in Office Administration is a plus
- Solid time-management abilities with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
Hours 7:00 or 7:30 am to 3:00 or 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities